From: <reng...@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, Sep 16, 2022 at 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [go-nuts] Race detector question
To: Jan Mercl <0xj...@gmail.com>

I apologize for this automatic reply to your email.

To control spam, I now allow incoming messages only from senders I
have approved beforehand.

If you would like to be added to my list of approved senders, please
fill out the short request form (see link below). Once I approve you,
I will receive your original message in my inbox. You do not need to
resend your message. I apologize for this one-time inconvenience.

Click the link below to fill out the request:

https://webmail1.earthlink.net/newaddme?a=reng...@ix.netcom.com&id=11ed-358e-8d00da44-9696-00144ff9a1a5