I would like to announce two open-source Go libraries we have been working
on:

Labeled Property Graphs: https://github.com/cloudprivacylabs/lpg

This library supports openCypher (Neo4j) style of labeled property graphs
in memory. That is:
  * Nodes have a set of labels, and a set of key-values,
  * Edges are directed, each edge has a label and a set of key-values.
It also includes a JSON serialization for labeled property graphs.

The API is stable, and it performs well.

Embedded openCypher implementation:
https://github.com/cloudprivacylabs/opencypher

openCypher is a query language for labeled property graphs (
https://opencypher.org/). This library provides support for the openCypher
language. It allows running statements to create, modify, and query graphs
in memory.

This library is still being developed, but functional (with the exception
of multi-part queries and some other features that will be added in time).

Both libraries are part of a larger semantic interoperability framework,
the Layered Schema Architecture. They are being used in a federally funded
data harmonization project for health data:
https://github.com/cloudprivacylabs/leap-sh