On Thu, 2022-09-22 at 20:01 -0500, Robert Engels wrote:
> The world figured out long ago that OO and it’s principles are a
> better way to go.

This is a very strong assertion (pun not intended). I heartily disagree
with the claim, particularly when it comes to how OO is implemented by
class-based languages. They take the world, which is messy and attempt
to fit it into a clean hierarchical taxonomy. We've had a couple of
hundred years to learn that this kind of taxonomic approach is
insufficiently powerful to properly describe the world in the general
case.