Would it be possible to get narrower time windows for these security
releases?

A  date without a specified time zone is a span of 48 hours which is
impossible for me to plan for. I can't stay up all night or reasonably ask
them from others just in case a Go security fix happens to drop at any time
on a date.

A window of maybe 4 hours in a specified time zone (UTC) would make it
possible for me to actually be ready to check for these releases when they
drop.

--
Thomas Frössman
https://t.jossystem.se <http://t.jossystem.se>