I am fine with affinity changes during, say, a mutex or channel operation.
But does (or merely can) Go preempt the execution of leaf assembly
functions, basically re-creating threads in user space? Or is the currently
assigned thread mapping locked until the function decides to return, as
cooperative multitasking would suggest?