Greetings,

I think my question is something like: "how to make my usage of C.uint64_t
work on all platforms?" or "Is there something obviously wrong with my cgo
bindings that is causing this not to build on all platforms?"

I wrote this cgo binding for the reference implementation of Sphincs+ (it's
a hash based post quantum signature scheme):

https://github.com/katzenpost/katzenpost/blob/main/sphincsplus/ref/binding.go

Recently we noticed it fails to build on MacOS and Windows:

https://github.com/katzenpost/katzen/actions/runs/3609590801/jobs/6082872618

So I "fixed" it by changing the typecast to use C.uint64_t instead of
C.ulong:

https://github.com/katzenpost/katzenpost/pull/110/files

However that causes the build to fail using Go1.19.3 on MacOS, although it
works on Windows:

https://github.com/katzenpost/katzen/actions/runs/3609771045/jobs/6083165054

Sincerely,
David Stainton