Hey Mariappan,

>From my experience, there are several possible options:

I believe you can use GOTRACEBACK=crash env variable (or its equivalent in
the runtime/debug package in the std) to get a coredump on the crash. See
this old post from JBD [1], that explored this.

If you clearly observe, that the application "leaks" its memory (or it
"leaks goroutines") via the metrics — simple by looking at the trends in
the app's memory usage — you may collect several pprof files (heap and
goroutines), with some interval. Then explore the diff between the two
profiles with pprof tool's diff option. To help automating this, the
continuous profiling became a fairly trendy thing in the recent years. I
won't recommend the actual project I explained back then in the [3], but
the overall idea still valid, and there are several big and small offerings
for that nowadays.

Hope this will help.

[1]: https://rakyll.org/coredumps/
[2]: https://pkg.go.dev/runtime/debug#SetTraceback