Thanks Chris -- I've always run it from my mac, cross compile to Windows /
Linux super easy, but many don't even have administrator rights to install
it on their windows PC. I'll look into those proxies, but in general
everything inside the company runs through corporate proxy servers, which
isn't easy to get to from our tools servers.  Maybe I'll just turn off Go
mod.