Hello,

In the section "Type identity" of Go Spec we read a list of type
declarations
`type (
A0 = []string
A1 = A0
A2 = struct{ a, b int }
A3 = int
A4 = func(A3, float64) *A0
A5 = func(x int, _ float64) *[]string

// Part unimportant for my point.
)`
and then we have list of types that are identical. Among them we can find
text
"[]int and []int"
It is obviously true, but feel out of place. I make a humble guess that
authors intended something along the lines
"[]A3 and []int"
Can someone look at this part of Go Spec? I feel that someone make a
mistake, but at the same time humble me saying that there is any mistake in
the Go Spec is something that I shouldn't do.

Best regards,
Kamil