This benchmark is worthless for all languages used.

   - Each Go routine will be given a 2K stack.
   - Go routines are managed by Go, threads by the operating system.
   - C# uses a thread pool.
   - There's a lot wrong with this article, not just with things being
   claimed about Go.
   - Benchmarking is not the trivial exercise that the author thinks it is.
   - Would you really write any system like this in any of the languages?
   - One would use idiomatic techniques in each of the systems for huge
   numbers of tasks.
   - Etc.

Personally, I don't think that it is worth addressing; others may feel it
is worth it to counter the spread of accidental disinformation.