Hello,
I am struggling to understand the purpose of extension.
FS is an interface to access file systems from go code. Is your new
extension acting as a handler and allows to expose any Go FS to be mounted
and acessed at operating system level?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filesystem_in_Userspace#/media/File%3AFUSE_structure.svg

Br/Üdvözlettel
Roland