You are correct, bitcoin wasn't written in go. I built Decred  on Jan 4 and
finished on Jan 8 2009 and tested it,  then went on to build Btcd with go
soon after. I will look into it some more, well if you were working on go
during that time, i m sure you know what was there on golang. Thank you,
for the feedback.