Hi All !

Considering that IBM's punch cards were bearing at least twice, I would
vote for them. :-)

Of cource I do agree with them who wrote that to feel comfortable "under
fingers" is great !

So, the tasks to code - they are different.
Sometimes it is possible to keep all the details regards to the task in a
head or several.
Sometimes it is nesessary to write say a hard copy of them(details) on a
paper with a different size.

But in case the task from the area of the "poorly formalized". You spend
paper quickly. :-)

The Luke Crook points to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Application_lifecycle_management

I will simplify the task somewhat and take from ALM for example even less
than SDLC, namely:
requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment.

1. Requirements must be described somewhere.
2. Design artifacts should reflect requirements.
3. Design decisions refer to objects and messages that
    implemented in the form of classes and operations.
4. Each operation must pass at least one test.
    All tests must be passed successfully.
5. The application is assembled and installed there and
    the tests are successfully passed again.

Question: is there any IDE or plugin which one support that kind of
dependencies in a graphical mode ?

Thank you.

вторник, 22 августа 2023 г. в 18:22:52 UTC+3, Mike Schinkel: