Hi,

I want to start a new web application using GO with AWS Lambda, but first I
want to learn the GO language. I mostly have C / Python experience.

I started reading https://go.dev/doc/effective_go, but as mentioned in the
following issue https://github.com/golang/go/issues/28782, this
documentation is deprecated with new best practice.

Since the issue is still open and no new document is available, what do you
recommend to learn GO the right way (best practice) in 2023?

Thanks for your help and your time,

Alexandre