Why is it that changes in the runtime package's atomic.Cas don't land in
my build?  I suspect it has something to do with inlining of the
function, but even with `-gcflags=-l` the atomic.Cas original
implementation seems to get inlined.  Functions that aren't inlined,
like atomic.Or have my changes incorporated.  I tried deleting all
caches and rebuilt the compiler without success.

Thank you.