In tzdb/europe:
Rule    Hungary 1954    only    -       May     23       0:00   1:00    S
Rule    Hungary 1980    only    -       Apr      6       0:00   1:00    S
Rule    Hungary 1981    1983    -       Mar     lastSun  0:00   1:00    S

If I interpret it  correctly, my "bad" dates are when the clock has been
adjusted at midnight from 0:00 to 1:00,
just like now from 2:00 to 3:00.

My problem with this is that I wanted to do the "right thing", and added
time zone information
from DATE values returned from Oracle DB in the godror driver.

The DB stores 1954-05-23 (00:00:00), which have not existed in
Europe/Budapest time zone.

Maybe I have to accept this discrepancy for these handful  of dates.
Any better idea?
Tamás Gulácsi a következőt írta (2023. október 22., vasárnap, 15:16:51
UTC+2):