Imagine you have something like this:

* func foo(data []int, suitable func(v int) bool) []int { *
*   result := make([]int, 0, len(data) *
*    for _, v := range data { *
*        if suitable(v) { *
*            result = append(result, v) *
*        } *
*    } return result *
*} *

func main() {
    data := []int{1, 2, 3, 4, 5}
    foo(data, func(v int) bool { return v % 2 == 0 })
}

If instead of suitable lambda I use an explicit function call, that call
may be inlined in Go.

But C++ supporting inlining for copied closures.

Does golang support inlining for lambdas, if I have that function
signature? Or only non-escaping to the other functions lambdas can be
inlined?

I found this issue which is still open