TD;DR: The above is just a stream of consciousness that I release in this
place that I find appropriate for this purpose. Forgive me in advance.

This is the thing about generics... make the world a very complex place..
and I do wonder... ¿ What kind of problems can be solved by generics that
can not be solved by interfaces?
If the idea is to be minimalism... ¿why do you surrender to the temptation
of generics?... ¿Does a language need generics to become better or is human
temptation in its unfilled need to write less and less that invent
generics...? ¿I'm the lazy one that rants for having to learn new types
theory?

and After a few drinks: First Object class.... now interface{} struct...
you both have everything... generics... keep it simple please... don't
become Scala...