At worst, it may possible to compile C into Go. It sounds mad, but I
believe SQLite has been ported to pure Go this way.

https://pkg.go.dev/modernc.org/sqlite
https://twitter.com/bradfitz/status/855271867162083329?lang=en
https://groups.google.com/g/golang-nuts/c/QDEczMhlQBU/m/4lCn2kP0AwAJ
https://github.com/elliotchance/c2go