Hey!

As I was looking through Go docs recently, I've noticed docs for x/pkgsite
wrongly assume that user's $PATH includes $GOPATH/bin, by using `pkgsite`
as a way to launch the command right after installing it.

Golang installation docs <https://go.dev/doc/install>only mention adding
*/usr/local/bin/go* to $PATH, so I believe this may be confusing for new
users. At least it was to me.

Shouldn't these docs explicitly state that they assume that path is added
to $PATH, just for clarity's sake? Or maybe adding $GOPATH/bin (or $GOBIN)
to user's $PATH is a worthy addition to installation docs?

I decided to ask here, since I don't want to create a whole Github issue
just for something like that. If this gains traction, I'm willing to create
such an issue.