Hi,

in both my Nix and Docker builds I have a step to build all libraries in
/vendor, and then cache that. Works great, saves me multiple minutes for every
CI build.

Now I would like to improve the command, this is what I currently use:

$ go build -v `cat vendor/modules.txt |grep -v '#'|grep -v sys/windows|grep -v
tpmutil/tbs|grep -v internal`

In order to keep the cache key valid I can't depend on my own code, I can only
depend on go.{mod,sum} and on what's in /vendor/. The sys/windows and
tpmutil/tbs are packages which
have "build constraints exclude all Go files".

It all works fine, just wondering if there's a nicer way to get all
"compilable" packages stored in /vendor.

Thanks!