I know not to write code with data races?
The problem is that I find that this code always outputs 1 on the amd64
machine,
I am not sure what effect this data competition has on the execution result,
whether it is an inevitable result of the amd64 machine to always output 1
or I am lucky to encounter that it is always output 1, so I ask.

在2024年7月6日星期六 UTC+8 22:20:57<Ian Lance Taylor> 写道: