I have a long running daemon written in Go, that listens to a port and
spins up multiple go routines for every new connection to handle the data.
There is a global variable context that has db Conn(*sql.DB) that is
assigned connection context returned by database/sql library’s open()
function during initialization time.
for security reasons we want to rotate db username & password periodically.
I'm looking for best possible way to achieve same but i'm not able to find
any pointers to it in documentation. Can anyone please suggest methods to
handle the same?
I'm also not able find info about auto reconnecting details in case of DB
failure. Just wondering how long driver will keep retyring in case of DB
shutdown or failure?

closest one that i got is:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/61921525/how-to-update-db-connection-in-gorm-with-new-aws-token/77287404#77287404.

 but its good for only postgress.