Hi,
   I'm trying to create an HTTP rest api end where a POST method will be
able to accept and deserialize (unmarshall) a same data structre into
numerous instances. For the sake of example, lets say I have json struct:
type Lock struct
{
   Key uint      `json:"key"`
}
Nom Im trying to post unspecified amount of keys. I tried defying the type
as a slice but unmarshall function would not work. Does anyone have any
ideas how to go about this?
Thanks,
GK