Hi,

Tip of the hat to Brad for the mention :)

But Brad is being far too modest. vugu was shown at GopherCon 2020. You can
find his talk here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIsUb1t6un0

There is also a #vugu channel on slack if you want to ask questions.

The code repo is at https://github.com/vugu/vugu if you want to help out.

At the minute we are working towards a v1.0 release. As Brad said has involved
a lot of work on the build system that we use to build vugu itself and the
associated tools. But, from a users perspective in terms of API's and how you
would use it it is actually quite stable. For example I've used it to build a
UI for an enterprise application that I look after and I've not had an issues.

Regards

Owen