Hau idatzi du Maxwell G (gotmax@e.email) erabiltzaileak (2022 abu. 3,
az. (09:22)):

> Aug 1, 2022 11:10:55 PM Mikel Olasagasti <mi...@olasagasti.info>:
>
> > So, unless someone thinks this should be handled differently, I'll
> > start retiring all versions <1.19.
> Do other packages still depend on the old versions? If so, you'd need to deal
> with those before retiring the packages you mentioned to avoid breaking
> anything.

There should no other package depending on these versions. I checked with:

dnf repoquery --disablerepo="*" --enablerepo=rawhide --whatrequires
"golang-github-marten-seemann-qtls-go1-XX-devel"

But, what may happen is that if we push an update for quic-go on every
current branch, quic-go may fail as it supports only some golang
versions and enforce it at code level.

https://github.com/lucas-clemente/quic-go/tree/master/internal/qtls

So the plan should be to have just one version of
golang-github-marten-seemann-qtls-go1-XX-devel for each Fedora release
matching the golang version and if quic-go is updated check if can be
built on older current Fedora versions before pushing to those
releases.

Kind regards,
Mikel