Hi all,

I'm working on a COPR to try to get Terraform built so that I can get it into Fedora and I have just a few minor issues outstanding that I could use some feedback/help on:

1) https://download.copr.fedorainfracloud.org/results/fuller/terraform/fedora-rawhide-x86_64/04872301-golang-github-hashicorp-aws-sdk-base/builder-live.log.gz

cannot find package "github.com/hashicorp/aws-sdk-go-base/tools" in any of:
/usr/lib/golang/src/github.com/hashicorp/aws-sdk-go-base/tools (from $GOROOT)

/builddir/build/BUILD/aws-sdk-go-base-0.4.0/_build/src/github.com/hashicorp/aws-sdk-go-base/tools
 (from $GOPATH)
        /usr/share/gocode/src/github.com/hashicorp/aws-sdk-go-base/tools

Can anyone suggest why I would get the error that this package cannot find one of its own internal modules?

2) https://download.copr.fedorainfracloud.org/results/fuller/terraform/fedora-rawhide-x86_64/04872300-golang-github-tencentyun-cos-sdk-5/builder-live.log.gz

No matching package to install: 'golang(github.com/tencentyun/qcloud-cos-sts-sdk/go)'

Here I have already built golang(github.com/tencentyun/qcloud-cos-sts-sdk) in my COPR, but the module references above ($TL/go) isn't found.
Any thoughts?

3) And finally, I've disabled tests in a few places - doing so with e.g. "-d folder" works fine, but e.g. "-d internal/folder" for a subfolder doesn't seem to work right? Is there a syntax issue I'm missing, or did I just misread something and both examples I gave here are correct?

Thanks all,

fuller

--
Mark E. Fuller, Ph.D.