Is is possible for our regex to have digits that are not part of a
reference?

All the examples (as far as I can tell) always have digits preceded by a
backslash...

So, my current solution fails on:

(abc)123(xyz)\1

Is it okay to fail on the above, or does a new testsuite need to be made?

Thanks
-Riley

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]