> Le vendredi 16 avril 2004 à 15:59, McGlinchy, Alistair écrivait:
> > Brevity Gurus,
> >
> > Here's a challenge for you all. Write a third person shooter. The
> > current record is 97,280 characters.
>
> Who shot the first two persons?

Woops. I shot the first person, but I didn't shoot the deputy. You still get three
lives in video games don't you?

s/third|3rd/first/g;

Alistair

Registered Office:
Marks & Spencer p.l.c
Michael House, Baker Street,
London, W1U 8EP
Registered No. 214436 in England and Wales.

Telephone (020) 7935 4422
Facsimile (020) 7487 2670

www.marksandspencer.com

This e-mail is confidential. If you received it by mistake, please let us know and
then delete it from your system; you should not copy, disclose, or distribute its
contents to anyone nor act in reliance on this e-mail, as this is prohibited and may
be unlawful.

The registered office of Marks and Spencer Financial Services PLC, Marks and Spencer
Unit Trust Management Limited, Marks and Spencer Life Assurance Limited and Marks and
Spencer Savings and Investments Limited is Kings Meadow, Chester, CH99 9FB. These
firms are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.