Yes, I must admit that with the limited amount of time I had to work on this
problem, I was pleased just to have come up with a working solution. Once I
had done this, I felt comfortable with my goal and had little ambition to
improve it. And yet at the same time, it was wonderful to delve into game
trees again. I had a hell of a time avoiding those damn cycles.

-Riley
(o0lit3)

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]