On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 20:34 +0200, Stefan `Sec` Zehl wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 13:39 +0300, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> > Regards,
> >
> >     Shlomi Fish (who would now be working hard on optimizing his
> >     relatively long solution)
>
> It took me quite some time to reach you, but after spending some more
> hours playing around, I finally found the trick for a shorter solution,
> after which I was able to shed 20 more characters quickly.
>
> Lets see if anyone can top the 37 ;)

Awww. I'm sooo stupid. After seeing the post-mortem, i realize that I
actually had the 36 char version in my editor at one point, I just
didn't notice it, because I thought it was still 37 chars %). I must
remember to run each and every version through the test script.

CU,
    Sec
--
At least in Norway, I know people have been put in jail for following
the prime directive instead of helping. -- <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>