--- Shlomi Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thursday 28 June 2007, Phil Carmody wrote:
> > You guys amaze me! (And gals, too, in case Abigail reads this list.
>
> Sorry to disappoint you but Abigail is a guy (at least in the context of
> Perl):
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/cogurov/42641335/in/photostream/

Oh, that's going to get confusing... I'll have no idea what personal pronoun to
use when referring to hän in the future on littlegolem, usenet, and here.
Cop-out#1 - use of Finnish (genderless) pronouns.

Phil

()  ASCII ribbon campaign      ()    Hopeless ribbon campaign
/\    against HTML mail        /\  against gratuitous bloodshed

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html