Hi
    I am using the below code

    "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";>
<head>
<script type="text/javascript" src="
http://www.google.com/jsapi?key=googlekey";>
</script>

<script type="text/javascript">
google.load("feeds", "1") //Load Google Ajax Feed API (version 1)
</script>
</head>

<script type="text/javascript">

var feedcontainer=document.getElementById("feeddiv")
//var feedurl="http://rss.slashdot.org/Slashdot/slashdot";
var feedurl="http://robeson.edu/category/events/feed/";
var feedlimit=5

function rssfeedsetup(){
var feedpointer=new google.feeds.Feed(feedurl) //Google Feed API method
feedpointer.setNumEntries(feedlimit) //Google Feed API method
feedpointer.load(displayfeed) //Google Feed API method
}

function displayfeed(result){
debugger;
if (!result.error){
var thefeeds=result.feed.entries
for (var i=0; i<thefeeds.length; i++)
rssoutput+="<li><a href='" + thefeeds[i].link + "'>" + thefeeds[i].title +
"</a></li>"
rssoutput+="</ul>"
feedcontainer.innerHTML=rssoutput
}
else
alert("Error fetching feeds!")
}

window.onload=function(){
rssfeedsetup()
}

</script>

i am getting this error Object { code=400, message="Feed could not be
loaded."}

what does it means?

Thanks
  Rohit Mahajan