Hi mar_novice. There's an open issue for this for the data viewer already:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=1051

Can you please post a new issue for the log viewer? Also, which browser are
you using? Have you tested that the data is cut off in other browsers as
well?

- Jason