currently not :-(

As far as I know, there are 3 main issues:

(1) URLStreamHandler not on white list
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=1384 (feel
free to star it)
(2) HttpWebConnection not supported as it uses sockets
(3) implemenation of JavaScript setTimeout, setInterval, and asynch XHR
uses threads, what is not supported by GAE

(1) is problematic. On one side I believe that URLStreamHandler could be
white listed without problem (not the registration of protocols, just
the usage of own handler). On the other side, HtmlUnit might migrate
from URL to URI for internal usage and therefore this problem would
disappear

(2) quite easy: write own WebConnection that use AppEngine UrlFetcher
instead

(3) more difficult. Everything would need to run in the same thread. I
think that it is possible to achieve it preserving the execution order
but without any guarantee on the time where js code is executed.

Cheers,
Marc.
--
Web: http://www.efficient-webtesting.com