Hello.

I'm using Spring's JDO support. My data access classes are
JdoDaoSupport classes. I've encountered the exception that says
'object manager has been closed' a couple of times now. Once when I
was trying to run my app on GAE. Since it's a JEE Web app, I just used
the OpenPersistenceManagerInViewFilter and then everything went fine.
I'm not really sure why it's happening but I can only guess that the
JdoTemplate may be doing something with the persistence manager.

Now, I'm trying to create tests for my DAO classes following the
updates for GAE 1.2.2 and every time I run my tests, I get the said
exception. Since the tests won't be running in a JEE Web app
environment, I won't be able to use the filter that leaves the 'object
manager'--whatever it is--open.

Can anyone explain why this is happening and how I'd be able to make
my tests work?

Thanks.