Thank you!

That works for me.

For future reference for anyone reading this thread, this is what I
did:
- Go to Run -> Run Configurations...
- Create a new Java Application run configuration
- Use com.google.appengine.tools.KickStart as the Main class
- Go to the Arguments tab
- Enter "com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerMain
war" (without quotes) under Program arguments
- In case you are using a different directory layout, replace "war"
with the right path to your war directory (relative to the project
root)

Miguel, I'd like to add a feature request for this. Where can I do it?

Regards,
-- Cafesolo