Hi,

I created a simple guestbook application based on "getting started"
tutorial for App Engine - Java using eclispe google plugins.

I can run it successfully on localhost:8080.

I could deploy it successfully from eclipse.. Received following msgs
-

Creating staging directory
Scanning for jsp files.
Closing update: new version is ready to start serving.
Uploading index definitions.
Deployment completed successfully

I can see the application being deployed my google app engine
account .

But hitting the app URL (http://gb2demoapp.appspot.com/) returns HTTP
404 error!!

Can someone guide what might be wrong? where can I see logs or
anything to find more info to resolve this.

Logs section for this app in app engine account shows following info
-

[25/Aug/2009:13:40:19 -0700] "GET / HTTP/1.1" 404 0 "http://
appengine.google.com/" "Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT
5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30;
InfoPath.1; MS-RTC LM 8),gzip(gfe)"

Thanks!