This is more of a GWT question than a GAE question, but I agree that you're
missing the point. An async callback is executed asynchronously (hence the
name), and it looks like you're trying to treat it as if it happens
synchronously:

      ContactService.getoneContact(String Name,new AsyncCallback<String>()>
{
           public void onFailure(Throwable error) {
               PhoneResult="ERROR";
           }
           public void onSuccess(String Phone) {
               // This code is not executed until after the server returns a
response.
               // You need to put the code that handles the response here -
such as posting an event, updating the UI, or otherwise dealing with the
results.
               PhoneResult=Phone;
           }
       });

       // This code executes immediately after the RPC begins and almost
guaranteed before it completes. Don't write code that depends upon the RPC
having completed here.
       return (Phone);