Yeah, you're going to have a hard time.  In GAE you have to make
significant compromises between model, efficiency and integrity.

I don't fully have my mind around how to compesate for the integrity
issues.  However, someone has developed an algorithm for a datastore-
specific 2PC.  The code was supposed to be published eventually but I
don't know the state of that, or even if it will be generally
applicable.

So, I wish I could give better advice.  Maybe someone with more
experience/insight could chime in?

Also note that you won't be able to deploy to the host with the
@Transactional annotations ... and even the AOP-style annotations are
broken in GAE. :(