Hi Valentino. We can't move posts, but you can feel free to re-post in the
general group. I don't believe there is a document on code.google.com with
the comparison and contrast that you're looking for, but there is plenty of
documentation on App Engine's datastore, and we're happy to clarify any
questions that you have about it.
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/

If you're specifically interested in the datastore, these two videos might
also be interesting:

http://sites.google.com/site/io/building-scalable-web-applications-with-google-app-engine
http://sites.google.com/site/io/under-the-covers-of-the-google-app-engine-datastore

- Jason