Vik,

Do you have some sample code to reproduce this? By default, we throw an
exception if you try to create more than one PersistenceManagerFactory. Are
you using a singleton class to prevent more than one from being created? If
so, are you maybe loading that singleton class in different classloaders?
(Try logging the classloader object reference that tries to create the
PersistenceManagerFactory).

Lastly, you can disable the exception if you want (details should be in the
exception message), but it will be a performance problem for you if you're
creating more than a few PersistenceManagerFactory's.