Adding to that: I just saw the new version live for one 'request' - I
then thought it all works and changed the main version to the new
version. Upon testing groovytweets.org it did not work any more... so
I switched back but now the OLD version is also down... ? Soo....
There must be something strange going on here I hope.

Cheers
Sven