Batch puts are supported, yes, and as of yesterday's release, calling
makePersistentAll (JDO) and the equivalent JPA call will take advantage of
this support (previously, you had to use the low-level API).

Two quick notes:

1) All of the entities that you're persisting should be in separate entity
groups since two entities in the same entity group can't be written to
consecutively, and you will see datastore timeout exceptions if many
simultaneous write requests come in for the same entity or entity group.
2) Batch puts do not operate in a transaction. This means that some writes
may succeed but others may not, so if you need the ability to rollback,
you'll need transactions.

- Jason

Let me know if you have any more questions on this.

- Jason