Hie
yeah I did that..

and what I get are two different values from this block

At first time of app startup
vik.sakshum.sakshumweb.jsp.model.jdo.PMF <clinit>: Loading PMF in
com.google.apphosting.runtime.security.userclassloa...@1f7cdc7

and in another flow
vik.sakshum.sakshumweb.jsp.model.jdo.PMF <clinit>: Loading PMF in
com.google.apphosting.runtime.security.userclassloa...@1e6f0ef

So, it means it is trying to load it in two different class loaders. So, how
should I fix it?

Thankx and Regards

Vik
Founder