I know the Task Queue is just experimental for now and things will
change, but could we get an estimate by what degree the limits of the
API will be affected?

The current daily task insertion limit is 10 000 - not much if you do
for example think about a twitter-related app that polls for new
tweets every minute. Just the polling over 24hrs would then result in
1440 tasks... imagine a service that offers this as a paid model....
you'd hit the 10 000 with the 7th customer...

So here are some basic questions:

- with previous experimental features, how did the limits develop?
Were they strongly increased? Decreased?
- I assume this will also be a feature you can pay for to get extended
limits. Roughly, would 1$ be 10 000 insertions, 100 000?

I am not sure why there needs to be a limit in this case. Don't get me
wrong, but the actual processing of the tasks is of course also paid
by the user, right?

I think at least knowing roughly what the plan is here would help me
to figure out if app-engine is the right place to start thinking about
a new app or not.

Any ideas welcome?

Cheers
Sven