Hi,

I have a Queue, which needs to have a worker url refer to a subdomain
of my application. I was trying to do this by specifying the relative
url with an explicit header (host="mysubdomain"). But looks like the
"host" header is overridden to parent domain.

Any ideas how I can achieve this.

E.g:

url to be invoked: mysubdomain.domain.appsot.com/tweets

worker url : queue.add(url("/tweets").header("host",
"mysubdomain").method(Method.GET));

In the invoked code host is overridden to "domain". Is there a better
alternative.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Manav