Thanks.
The problem I encountered is caused by the Spring form tag, I have
fixed it.
If you want to use form tag, you must override the  initBinder method
of WebBindingInitializer, otherwise you will get a error:
org.springframework.web.servlet.tags.RequestContextAwareTag
doStartTag: access denied (java.lang.RuntimePermission getClassLoader)
(java.lang.RuntimePermission getClassLoader)
Nested in org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Request
processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.ClassCastException:
java.security.AccessControlException cannot be cast to
javax.servlet.ServletException:
java.lang.ClassCastException: java.security.AccessControlException
cannot be cast to javax.servlet.ServletException

You should write your own WebBindingInitializer class
{code}
public class TheFocusBindingInitializer implements
WebBindingInitializer {

        @Override
        public void initBinder(WebDataBinder binder, WebRequest request) {
                binder.registerCustomEditor(String.class,
                                new StringTrimmerEditor(false));
{code}
and then inject it into the AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter by the
following configuration:
{xml}
<bean

class="org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.annotation.AnnotationMethodHandlerAdapter">
        <property name="webBindingInitializer">
                <bean
class="com.appspot.thefocus.web.TheFocusBindingInitializer" />
        </property>
</bean>
{xml}