Hi Pavel. The general process is explained here, even though the
instructions are for the Python runtime:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/101742/how-do-you-access-an-authenticated-google-app-engine-service-from-a-non-web-pyt

In short, you can use Google's ClientLogin library for Java to retrieve a
token, use that token to get a cookie, and then set the cookie on all
subsequent requests. More info. in the Google I/O presentation linked below:

http://blog.jeffscudder.com/2009/08/test-client-for-app-engine.html