Seems I read you can only perform a Save on a particular Entity once
during a transaction...the 2nd would fail.  In my scenario above, A
and B are in different Entity Groups.  So, are your designs in
agreement with the Max Ross principle as I have described above?
Obviously, this A, B, C relation would be common to most any app.